Product Descriptions :
SHOKZ OPENCOMM Wireless Bluetooth Headset
OpenComm is the first AfterShokz Bluetooth headset designed specifically for communication. Engineered with patented 7th generation bone conduction technology and featuring our signature open-ear design, OpenComm enables clear communication through the DSP noise-canceling boom microphone and helps you stay connected to your surroundings while you’re on the road, on a jobsite, or at your desk.
With nothing inside or over your ears, our open-ear design offers unrivaled, all-day comfort.
AWARENESS AND CONNECTION
Engineered with 7th generation, patented bone-conduction technology, this headset delivers high-quality audio and helps you stay connected while you’re on the road, at the jobsite, or at your desk.
NOISE-CANCELING BOOM MICROPHONE
Adjustable DSP noise-canceling boom microphone eliminates background noise for clear communication in loud environments when positioned near the mouth.
16 HOURS OF TALK TIME
Powered with up to 16 hours of talk time or 8 hours of listen time on a single charge for all-day communication from desk to worksite.
MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON FOR EASY CONTROLS
Easily accessible controls to play, pause, skip, activate voice assistant and answer calls.
Engineered with NFC (Near Field Communication) for seamless and safe Bluetooth pairing with an NFC compatible device.
Repels dust, sweat, and moisture for added durability
Reliable connectivity up to 33 ft (10m)
Quick & Easy Charging
2 hrs of talk time with a 5-min charge; easy magnetic charging
Moisture Detection Alert
Protects battery for safe charging
- weight - 33 g
- water resistance - IP55 (Water-resistant)
- band - titanium, full-wraparound
- frame - titanium, full-wraparound
- life - up to 16 hours / 8 hours (Talk Time / Listen time)
- type - Lithium rechargeable
- charge time - 1 hour / 5 mins (full charge / quick charge for 2-hrs talk)
- charger - USB magnetic induction cable
- standby - up to 14 Days
- multi-function button - call pick-up, call end, play/pause, skip track, back-a-track
- volume buttons (volume up/down, pairing mode, on/off)
- bluetooth - v5.0 (A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP)
- multi-point pairing - Yes
- wireless range - up to 10m (33 feet)
- frequency response - 20Hz~20KHz
- conduction - 7th gen bone conduction
- sensitivity - 96 ± 3dB
- type - DSP Noise-Canceling Boom Mic
- sensitivity - -38dB±3dB
- Shokz OPENCOMM Headset
- USB Charge Cable
- Rigid Carry Case
- Documentation (User Guide, Instructions for Pairing, Warranty Card)
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our suppliers’ warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.