Product Descriptions :
The WING/10a offers great fit versatility - allowing the rider to fine-tune the grip height for their riding style and comfort preferences. The straight hand grips are part of the flippable design that allows the grip height to be modified by 10mm. For optimal aero performance, the bar should be set in the low position to increase the separation from the armrests.
The Wing/10a employs a truncated airfoil (Kamm Tail) to stay within UCI regulations while offering the performance of a much deeper section. This, along with tidying up the underside of the wing where the cables used to exit has led to a small improvement in performance. For optimal aero performance the bar should be set in the low position to increase the separation from the armrests.
- The WING/10a is available in the following widths: 40 and 42
- The straight hand grips are part of the flippable design that allows the grip height to be modified by 10mm. The grip length can also be trimmed by up to 30mm.
- The WING/10a offers the greatest fit versatility of any alloy basebar we’ve previously made, allowing the rider to fine tune for their riding style and comfort preferences.
- An additional reason for the truncated design of the wing was to improve hand comfort when sitting up on the bar tops
- Weight: 265g (38cm)
- Width: 40, 42cm (centre to centre)
- Center Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Clamp Width: 100mm (on all bar sizes)
- Clip Compatible: Yes
- Material: 6061-T6 AL
- Finish: Matte Black
- Pursuit Reach: 160mm (centre to tip)
- Grip Offset: ± 5mm
- Pursuit OD/ID: 23.7 / 20.3mm
- Drop Outsweep: No
- Maximum cut distance on grip: 30mm
- Grip Stack High position: 15.9mm
- Grip Stack low position: 5.9mm
- Only compatible with internally routed brake levers
- Di2 Compatible
- UCI 3:1 compliant
- Stem Clamp: 6Nm
- Aerobar Clamp: 6Nm
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our suppliers’ warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.