Product Descriptions :
K-Edge ROAD Chain Guide for 1x Single RACE - Black
Single Ring may be the future…. But, whether on the group ride or the last Kilometer of Milan San Remo…. Dropped chains still happen.
In the spring of 2019 we were tasked with ensuring this never happened again. After a year of design, machining and testing – and testing in the Tour de France and Cyclocross World Cup, our new Race Chain Guide is ready and shipping next Month to a bike shop near you.
- Designed for Road, Gravel and Cyclocross chain ring sizes… (54 - 36 chainrings)
- Braze On Mounted, all hardware included
- Full range of adjustment to ensure a clean, quiet, chain line (inboard, outboard, yaw, etc.)
- Built to resist the derailed chain of a world tour sprinter powering under load
- The last part is the key – as a chain guide goes from hero to zero if it fails when it counts
- Tested and trusted by the best – specifically designed in partnership with Trek Segfredo and Telnet Fidea who put it to the test throughout 2019.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
As always, All K-EDGE products are built by us in our Boise, Idaho factory and come with a Lifetime Warranty. For over 10 years the best have chosen K-EDGE….. Although we’ll missing riding across the finish line first in the Tour de France for the first time in 8 years this July, we look forward to helping you upgrade your ride with a K-EDGE this Summer!
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our suppliers’ warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.