Product Descriptions :
- Finish Line DRY Lube goes on wet, but then sets up in a dry, paste-like film so it will not attract or absorb grit and grime. Teflon fluoropolymer and specialized synthetic oils run silky smooth
- Holds up to extreme pressures and resists water wash-off.
- A very versatile all-weather chain lubricant.
- Also, use on derailleurs, brake and shifter pivots. Features superior penetration qualities.
- Finish Line DRY Lube provides incredible drivetrain efficiency without attracting an excessive amount of contaminants.
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our suppliers’ warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.