“St Kilda Cycles are serious about your health. Due to current Health Situation around the world, we cannot accept back any wearable items simply because you change your mind. We will of course continue to accept exchanges/replacement if the product is faulty or of unacceptable quality.”
Product Descriptions :
100% Aircraft 2 Bike Helmet - Black/White
Strap into an evolution and welcome the Aircraft2.
Developed in conjunction with athletes at the forefront of riding and racing like Sam Hill, the Aircraft2 takes notes from its predecessor, the Aircraft, and builds. Offering superior protection for when your routine gets off track with our proprietary Smartshock technology, the most advanced helmet to date is ready for flight.
25 enhanced venting channels create the Active Cooling System; specifically designed to manage airflow and ventilate the entire helmet.
- Carbon Fiber shell with Patent Pending injection molded chin bar integration
- Smartshock Rotational Protective Systems (14 point)
- Incredibly Sturday, full face downhill helmet
- Multi-Density EPS foam injection molded with polycarbonate in 2 size specific molds (SM/MD & LG/XL)
- Massive airflow with a class-leading 20 ventilation ports
- Multi-point adjustable visor designed for maximum vision and goggle stowage
- Washable, moisture-wicking anti-microbrial liner
- D-Ring buckle for maximum security
- The Aircraft2 is tested ad certified according to AS/NZS (2063:2008) Bicycle Standards
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our supplier's warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.