“St Kilda Cycles are serious about your health. Due to current Health Situation around the world, we cannot accept back any wearable items simply because you change your mind. We will of course continue to accept exchanges/replacement if the product is faulty or of unacceptable quality”
Product Descriptions :
100% Corridor Wbreaker Bike Gear Jacket - Black/Yellow
This is a must-have in your riding bag. It's compact and highly effective for blocking the wind when you are giving full effort on the road or trails. The reflective logos aid in keeping you visible too.
- Mechanical stretch woven micro rip-stop
- Water Resistant Coating to minimize liquid penetration
- Ideal for blocking wind on the road or trails
- Zippered side pockets for add security
- Microfiber wipe inside pocket to aid in keeping your eye wear clean
- Reflective taping and logos on front and back for visibility
- Embossed logo binding detail at body and sleeve hems
- Back venting for increased air flow
- Aerodynamic fit and drop tail hem for best riding performance
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our suppliers’ warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.