“St Kilda Cycles are serious about your health. Due to current Health Situation around the world, we cannot accept back any wearable items simply because you change your mind. We will of course continue to accept exchanges/replacement if the product is faulty or of unacceptable quality.”
Product Descriptions :
100% R-Core Pants - Black
R-Core represents our Downhill DNA with a premier line of technical riding apparel enabling you to attack your run with confidence and style. Crafted from durable, yet lightweight materials, R-Core is engineered to offer comfort and protection run after run.
- DWR polyester 600D fabric for ultimate durability
- 4-way stretch woven paneling increases maneuverability and comfort
- Stretch-mesh venting increases airflow and mobility
- Mountaineering-inspired adjustable closure for the perfect fit
- Silicone print on inner waistband to minimize slippage
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics
- Internal mesh lining provides additional comfort to minimize chafing
- Zipper pocket for security of essentials
- 98% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- 28 - 38
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our supplier's warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.