“St Kilda Cycles are serious about your health. Due to current Health Situation around the world, we cannot accept back any wearable items simply because you change your mind. We will of course continue to accept exchanges/replacement if the product is faulty or of unacceptable quality.”
Product Descriptions :
100% R-Core X LE Pants - Forest Green
R-Core X elevates our standard R-Core collection of Downhill/Enduro riding gear to the next level. 4-way stretch materials along with additional weight saving materials and treatments result in our lightest weight, highest performing line of riding apparel.
- DWR Polyester/Spandex 4-way stretch woven fabric for increased comfort
- BOA System dial and lace technology for a lightweight, incrementally adjustable waist closure for the ideal fit
- Silicone print on inner waistband to minimize slippage
- Inseam laser holes and perforated back leg panels fr increased airflow
- Zipper pockets for security of essentials
- Stabilization pocket to store device or tool
- Tapered leg reduces drag and articulated knee improves mobility
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our supplier's warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.