Product Descriptions :
Shokz Aeropex MINI Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
AEROPEX is the lightest and most organically designed open ear headphones to date. We implemented the brand new PremiumPitch 2.0+ and rotate the transducer by 30° to reduce the vibration and weight, but with better bass and better sound. Aeropex is vested by massive expectation to bring the best and safer audio experience for aspiring athletes motived by their music and their world.
- PremiumPitch 2.0+ More Bass, Less Vibration, with enhanced bass and overall sound quality with 50% reduced sound leakage.
- Lighter Weight 13% lighter than AFTERSHOKZ AIR.
- Bluetooth v5.0 v5.0 brings enhanced support for multi-point pairing (with other BT v5.0 compatible devices) as well as backwards-compatibility support for previous Bluetooth versions.
- IP67 certified Designed to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
- Prolonged Battery Life Reliably get up to 8 hours music and calls.
- Bone Conduction Technology Delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds
- Wrap-around Headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability
- OpenEar Design Ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
- Wireless Microphone Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
- Audrey Says Voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
- Weight -26g
- Water Resistance - IP67
- Type - bone conduction transducers
- Frequency - 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Sensitivity - 105 ± 3dB
- Microphone - 38dB ± 3dB
- Protocol - Bluetooth (v5.0)
- Compatible profiles - A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Life ~ 8 hours (continuous play)
- Type - Li-Polymer
- Charge - 2 hrs (full cycle)
- Standby - up to 10 days
- SHOKZ AEROPEX Wireless Headphones w/dual mic
- Carry Pouch
- USB Charge Cable
- Ear plugs
- Documentation (Quick Start Guide)
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our suppliers’ warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.