Product Descriptions :
BUZZYBEE 2H PLATFORM RACK HITCH RACK
NEW BUZZYBEE H series offer convenient mounting, basic functions and compact storage. The rubber pad offers a good solution for carbon frames fitting as it does not apply pressure to the carbon tubes.
If you don’t need a bike rack with a tilting function to access the trunk, then the BUZZYBEE H is the best possible option on the market. The rack still folds up when not in use.
The BUZZYBEE H2 is a very simple design; simple, strong, secure, super light and the best value for your money.
- The wheel holders will accommodate all wheelbases, even small children’s bikes. You can reverse the wheel supports for the really small bikes.
- The long wheel rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- The BUZZYBEE H2 is entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber bike frame pads and high resistance straps hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- The maximum permitted load is 40kg (88lbs), with no bike weighing more than 20kg (44lbs)
- Electric bikes up to 20kg may be carried, although the BUZZYBEE H series is not optimised for e-bikes (see E-Scorpion for e-bikes); the down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes nearest to the car
Other features and basic specifications
- The BUZZYBEE H2 sits high on the hitch, well clear of speed bumps and other hazards such as steep ferry ramps.
- Dimensions: 88cm wide x 77cm deep
- Weight: 7.8kg (17.2lbs)
- Reflective red stickers on the wheel supports
- The build quality – tube bending, welding, rust proofing, painting, component quality, is exemplary. The whole carrier looks and feels like the class act it is. All tools you might need are provided.
- All parts are replaceable if e.g. someone forgets that a tow bar carrier is fitted and reverses into a wall – which happens!
- Max number of bikes: 2
- Max weight per bike: 20kg (44lbs)
- Max load capacity: 40kg (88lbs)
- Max tire size: 3.25″
- Max bike frame down tube size: diameter 75mm(3″)
- Fits 1.25″ and 2″: yes
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 88 x 77 x 84 cm
- Weight: 7.8kg (17.2lbs)
- Tilting: no
- Folds up: yes
- Locks to the car: no
- Locks bikes: no
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our suppliers’ warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.