Product Descriptions :
EAZZY 3H 3 BIKE HITCH MOUNT FOLD PLATFM RACK
The BUZZRACK Eazzy H3 is a really well designed, well engineered piece of kit; smart, sophisticated and very compact.
Key features of the Eazzy H3
Assembly: The Eazzy H3 is supplied fully assembled.
Fitting to the car: You fit the Eazzy H3 in its folded state, which leaves you with all the space you need to work on the hitch mount fitting system. BUZZRACK‘s carriers comply with the standard XPR-18-904-4.
Tilting: Tilting is easy, and is very well balanced even with a full load. The Eazzy H3 sits quite high on the receiver hitch. It uses the weight of the bikes to tilt the platform and help bring it back to the level again in a controlled way.
- The wheel holders will accommodate all wheelbases, even small children’s bikes
- The long wheel rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- The Eazzy H3 is entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber-padded bike frame cradles rotate 360 degrees and, again using rubber-padded straps, they hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- The maximum permitted load is 60kg (132lbs), with no bike weighing more than 20kg (44lbs)
- Electric bikes up to 20kg may be carried, although the Eazzy series is not optimised for e-bikes (see E-Scorpion for e-bikes); the down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes nearest to the car
- There is a built in locking cable to secure your bikes; as usual with cable locks, it’s a deterrent only.
Other features and basic specifications
- It fits 1 1/4″ and 2″ hitch receivers. The aluminium adapter for 2″ receivers allows a strong and secure fit. The locking hitch bolt prevents rattling. The locking is protected by a waterproof cap.
- The Eazzy H3 sits high, well clear of speed bumps and other hazards such as steep ferry ramps.
- Weight: 18.2kg (40lbs)
- The build quality – tube bending, welding, rust proofing, painting, component quality, is exemplary. The whole carrier looks and feels like the class act it is. All tools you might need are provided.
- All parts are replaceable if e.g. someone forgets that a tow bar carrier is fitted and reverses into a wall – which happens
- Max number of bikes: 3
- Max weight per bike: 20kg (44lbs)
- Max load capacity: 60kg (132lbs)
- Max tire size: 3.25″
- Max bike frame down tube size: diameter 75mm(3″)
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 111 x 100 x 86 cm(measured from the centre of the tow ball mount to the outside edge of the number plate holder).
- Weight: 18.2kg (40lbs)
- Tilting: yes
- Bike carrier locks to car: yes
- Bikes lock to the rack: yes
Manufacturer: BUZZ RACKS
Unit Of Measure: EA
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our suppliers’ warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.