Product Descriptions :
- Ceramic WET is Finish Lineï¿½s most advanced and most effective racing lubricant.
- Ceramic WET ensures maximum drivetrain efficiency.
- Extreme durability, smoothness and ultimate quietness
- Ceramic WET is a full water-proof lubricant, so it can be used in all disciplines: Mountainbike, cyclo-cross, road and track racing.
- Application tips: Apply generously to clean chain (Degrease, rinse with water and then dry.) Work in, wipe excess. Reapply after 1st ride to complete ceramic coating process.
- NOTE: As the white ceramic particles embed themselves, they will displace grime, causing the lubricating film to turn grey or black. Over time (2-3 applications) this phenomenon will lessen or cease.
- This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our suppliers’ warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.