Product Descriptions :
Jagwire Basic Gear Cable Kit DIY Kit
Itroducing the new Jagwire Basics. With a new logo and updated packaging, we're offering a fresh look on the products you've trusted for more than 20 years. Known for its high quality, reliability and affordable price, the Jagwire Basics assortment provides extraordinary value.
- Perfect for 5/6/7 speed bikes, friction shifting, and other bikes where low cost is the priority
- Weld-cut inner cables make for easy installation on SRAM® and Shimano® shifters
- Slick galvanized inner cables are pre-stretched and resist corrosion
- Includes everything needed for a complete shift cable and housing replacement for front and rear derailleurs:
- 1x 2000mm LEX Housing
- 2x 2300mm Slick Galvanized Inner Cables
- 10x Nylon Open End Caps
- 2x Cable Tips (Silver) Compatibility: SRAM®/Shimano®, Road and Mountain
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our suppliers’ warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.