Product Descriptions :
JOES SUPER SEALANT 60ML
Ultra-fast sealing for tubeless, tubular and inner tubes
- FOR THE SAFEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE SEALANT that works with all types of bike wheel systems, you need a name you can trust. Joe’s No Flats is a reliable, leading and innovative manufacturer who has been faithfully serving professional bike riders world-wide for the last 17 years.
- THE WORLD’S MOST ULTRA-FAST, EFFECTIVE ANTI-PUNCTURE SEALANT, PLUS IT’S ECO-FRIENDLY. This sealant provides excellent sealing for big holes of up to 6mm (¼ inch). It is suitable for both tubeless, tubular and inner tubes. It is has a wide temperature range compatibility (-20ºC - +70ºC) and a wide pressure range compatibility (15PSI - 100PSI). It is CO? compatible.
- REDUCE YOUR RISK OF A FLAT TIRE ON THE ROAD OR THE TRAIL - Simply squeeze in a bit of our environmentally friendly sealant through the valve stem to coat the inside of the tube. In the event of a small puncture or cut, the sealant will fill the leak and create a very long-lasting plug enabling you to continue cycling without changing the tire.
- ONCE SEALED THAT HOLE WILL NEVER REOPEN - Whether you cycle for fun or use your bike as a vehicle, this simple hack will keep you going and you’ll never even miss a beat. What’s easier, changing a tire in an unsafe place on your own in all weathers, or adding a little sealant? It’s a no-brainer! For effective puncture resistance, add fresh sealant every 3-6 months depending on quantity and weather conditions.
- BUY YOURS NOW and make your cycling more fun, safer and more pleasant. Get it for your kids’ bikes so you know they’ll never be in an unsafe situation with a flat tire. The Joe’s No Flats team is always ready to advise you so just get in touch.
- For effective puncture resistance, add fresh sealant every 3-12 months depending on quantity and weather conditions.
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our suppliers’ warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.