Product Descriptions :
Dry Bag PS 490 K5552
Proven on tracks and trails around the world, PS490 dry bags are versatile and durable.
- Made with one of ORTLIEB's strongest heavy-duty fabrics, they can withstand just about anything.
- They feature a roll-down closure with stiffener bar, a tough base that makes packing easier than ever, and D-rings for securing inside a boat or on top of a luggage rack.
- The PS490 bags are designed for extreme applications and are even used as haul sacs.
- All sizes 59 litres and above feature additional side handles.
- The model in black-lime has a valve for deflation and easier packing.
- Buckles with two D-rings for securing or locking
- Base loop for fixing or holding during unpacking
- Easy to clean inside
Advice: Closure of PD350 and PS490 dry bags must be rolled at least 3-4 times. Please add 15-20 cm/5-8 in. for the total length.
Please read this note before purchasing from us. We strive to provide quality items at highly competitive prices. All stock sold by us is either held in our warehouse, or in our suppliers’ warehouses. We strive to ensure that stock availability is accurate but we are subject to our suppliers systems which are not always up-to-date. It is for this reason that we say it may take up to 14 days for an item to be delivered to you. Most items are delivered quickly. However, if you require or expect an item to be delivered very quickly, please contact us so that we can make sure that we have it in our own inventory available for immediate dispatch. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, a product becomes unavailable usually for a short period of time. If that occurs we will contact you quickly and discuss with you similar alternate products, or a time for delivery of the product you have purchased, or a full refund.