Triad scooters have been painstakingly developed to not only address the way the sport is today but also to what it will be in the future. The sport continues to progress everyday and the product of yesterday is not what is relative to todays rider. A combination of 20 years manufacturing experience and the expert collaboration with of some of todays most influential riders has culminated in the most progressive scooter line on the market today. Every component has been meticulously thought through to make our scooters and components the market leader in function, design and performance for tomorrows rider!
The Fugitive has distinct street features to suit the modern day street rider. The Fugitive consists of the classic ‘T’ shaped bar for those full-whipping fools and a box end shape Medusa deck for the rider that loves a 5-0 grind. Incorporating the Oath Bermuda wheel which has a wider urethane for a wider turn circle. This deck is noticeably different due to its dimensions, going up in size to a 5.1” x 21.5” for comfortability and easier grinds.
- GRIPS: Oath 165mm TPR 25A softness with TPR bar ends
- BARS: Triad Classic “T” 4130 CROMO bars W585 x H620mm
- CLAMP: Oath cage oversize 2 bolt 6061 T6 aluminium
- DECK & NECK: Triad concave 120 x 520mm Triad Diablo neck
- HEADSET: Sealed and integrated with superior chrome outer race bearings
- FORK: Oath Shadow SCS/IHC 6061T6 aluminium forged and CNC
- WHEEL CORE: Oath Bermuda 24mm
- WHEELS: Oath Bermuda 110 x 26mm
- BEARINGS: Oath Fidelity CRO-MO speed and durability CO-OP
- EXTRAS: Triad bar alignment system
- BRAKE: Triad fend off 2 in 1 fender/brake system
- WEIGHT: 4.34kg
- COLOUR: Neo Silver/Satin Black/Gum
- Finished with a beautiful neo silver combined with a satin look for a very appealing end result.